The H0-ELITE track is a top product of TILLIG Modellbahnen GmbH. Using this track system you can construct extensive model railway tracks that are as close to the original as possible without the need for a lot of DIY work. Due to its variety of uses, it is appropriate for both large railway sets and also for secondary railway motifs. You can use different point sizes so they are in compliancewith the original model and adapt points to the installation situation in compliance with the model from the basic form and thus design interesting station facilities that are based on the original. Hardly any other track system is able to achieve this so consistently and in line with the original model as the H0-ELITE track.
... One for all
• To be used for: - NEM or RP 25 wheel sets
- Older rolling stock with higher wheel flanges up to approx. 1,2 mm
• The geometry matched to the NEM stipulations regarding possibilities for the use of true-scale long vehicles
• Rail construction not only for professionals
... Inexhaustible possibilities
• The advantageous properties of the track give the imagination free rein at the planning stage:
- There is no fixed pattern to unduly restrict your planning intentions
... Designed like the originals
• Low rail profile (height of 2.07 mm = Code 83)
• Unusually narrow rail width of just 0.8 mm
• It is supplied ready-weathered (rust-brown) like the rail joiners and insulated joiners, the rail surfaces
are naturally left bright
• The design of the track corresponds exactly to the „K“-system it is suitable for all model railway eras
• The points blades fixings are reproduced as faithfully as possible:
- No disturbing joints, acting instead like their originals
- The frogs manufactured from very sharply pointed rail sections
• The lengths of the straight track sections are determined by the standard element length of 228 mm and the
corresponding 1/2 and 1/4 divisions. In addition, various filler sections compensate the length differences
arising during track installation.
• Standard track spacing is 59 mm
• Fixed curve radii of 366, 425, 484 and 543 mm, in each case as 30° sections.
• Greater radii can be achieved by using so-called flexi-track
• Flexi-track caters for all individual needs and wishes with regard to track length and curve radius.
Dimensions track profile (all dimensions in mm)