Item No. 01208 Digital beginners set, DR, epoch IV:
The "F 3 Shunting light" function cannot be immediately switched on in the Digital Set 01208 when it is delivered.
To activate the function an ESU decoder locomotive pilot must be entered in the CVs when using it:
CV 32 2
This function is activated following the entry of the aforementioned values into the respective CVs.
Reprogramming of ESU sound decoders
It has not been possible to programme the ESU sound decoders without any problems using the central power controllers of the TT Digital starter sets that have been delivered to date (product no. 01207 and product no. 01208). A successful programming of other addresses is displayed, but the programming is not performed successfully. This can be seen during the re-reading of the addresses.
The LNCV 50 of the central power controllers must be set to the value 30 to ensure you can operate it without any problems. The change must be performed as follows:
- press the mode button
- switch to the programming menu
- select the LNCV – LCONET programming by pressing 4
- enter product number of the central power controller by pressing -> 6520 Enter (65200 is then displayed, the second zero is already there from the start!).
- enter the module address "1“ by pressing 2 -> 1 enter
- enter the LNCV address by pressing 3 -> 50 Enter, now the value appears in this LNCV, i.e. in this case the "15"
- enter the new value by pressing 4 -> 30 Enter
- leave the LNCV programming using the mode key