Art-Nr. 01752 | Freight car set DR -sold out-
Freight car set of the DR with steam locomotive class 89 and three freight cars and two passenger coaches
New item 2017
Equipment of the locomotive:
- Multiprotocol decoder onboard DCC and Motorola (similar performance features / parameters to PluX12 66024)
- analogue and digital operation possible
- Headlights that change with the direction of travel, two or three lights depending on the design
- SUSI interface (solder points) for sound module as retrofit
- Electronically set top speed, also applies to analogue operation
- The shunting speed can be switched on and off in the digital mode to further reduce the speed of travel
- Start-up delay and brake deceleration can be switched off in digital mode
- Short coupling on both vehicles with standard mount for coupling head
- No traction tyres to ensure better power uptake across all three wheel sets
- Model is largely made of die-cast zinc
Construction and modernisation of the railways in the Federal Republic of Germany and the German Democratic Republic independently from one another. Phase of structural change through the expansion of the diesel and electric train operations and gradual decrease in the number of steam trains running. Development of a modern fleet of rolling and new safety technology.
When this product comes to the end of its useful life, you may not dispose of it in the ordinary domestic waste but must take it to your local collection point for recycling electrical and electronic equipment. If you dont`t know the location of your nearest disposal centre please ask your retailer or the local council office.